today. what a day.

so yeah, this aftie, Boo sent me to Big Papa's, because i got lunch date with Emms, Kerol, Ann and Buzzy (along with, i think 4 of Ann and Buzzy's ITB mate). Boo had a luch with his cousins and one in particular happens to celebrate her birthday today !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DATIN AYU !! hee~ me and Boo decided to bought her a bouquet of red and pink (since she loves pink so much) roses for her present. hope she do love it. hee.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYU !!

and after had a lunch. us three, me, Emms and Kerol went to Seri Qlap Complex just to buy popcorn. whaha !! then went to Mall afterthat, gone window shopping. but yeah, i did bought a new BLUE tee, yeah, BLUE !! so not me !! but hey, end up look good on me. wore it immediately after had purchased it. LOL !! because i was wearing the same tee that i wore last night and i didn't want people to find out. so yeah~ sue me all you want !! i don't care !! i was sleepover at Boo's place for god sake, didn't bring extra tee or whatever. ahahaha ;pp and owh yea, we watched Predators. the movie was great. not awesome, but great. which is good~ ahaha !! ;pp i give 8/10, but what's not great is that Boo wasn't there sitting next to me. got no one to pinch and punch. T.T

PREDATORS 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment